Saturday, April 29, 2006

Video Podcasting for Realtors

Video podcasting is beginning to become all the rage. Realtors are jumping on this bandwagon and now there are many companies that are beginning to offer "How-to" tutorials and services to show you how to video podcast. Video podcasting can be easy once you learn how to do it. But figuring it out on your own is not. Many of the companies that are offering these how-to services and tutorials are charging outrageous fees to do so. I'm telling you this because I can show you how to do this and I'm open to discussing this with people (Realtors or not) and show them an easy low-cost way to video podcast and get your business out there.

Contact me and I will fill you in on the details. I can be reached via e-mail, blog comment, phone, web site, you name it...I'm available.

Paul Dizmang

No comments: