Friday, April 21, 2006

How to Subscribe to our Video Podcasts


As you know, I have been filming video podcasts on the subject of real estate and property managment and whatever else seems to cross my mind for the day. These podcasts are approximately 5 minutes long and some of them span over a topic series, and some of them are just about the typical day in the life of a Realtor.

Now I admit, I can be a quirky guy, so therefore you might want to check these out. People keep telling me that they never know what I'm going to say next. And it's true!

First, in case you're wondering what exactly is a podcast?? The good news about podcasts are that they are FREE and you can't pass up something something that is offered for FREE! Check out the definition at Wikipedia (the online encyclopedia) and their definition of podcasting by clicking on the link.

There are several ways to subscribe to my video podcast: (I've only named a few here...)

RSS Feed: first of all, for you people who are RSS saavy, here is Dizmang Properties RSS feed that you'll need to copy and paste into your newsfeed aggregator: http://www.dizmangassociates.com/podcasts/rss.xml For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about, then keep reading it gets easier, I promise!

iTunes: If you already have iTunes installed on your computer, then this will be super easy for you. I suggest iTunes because first of all, it's a free service. Once in iTunes, open the iTunes Music Store and click on "podcasts". Once the podcasts page opens, type "dizmang" into the search field. iTunes will automatically find Paul Dizmang's podcast and all you have to do from here is click "subscribe".

Yahoo!: Like iTunes, Yahoo! offers a free and safe software download to search, play & subscribe to podcasts. I also find that it's pretty user friendly and you'll find tons of information. To find and subscribe my video podcast, just type in "Dwellings!" and my podcast should appear for you to subscribe to.

This is just to get you started. As you know, I am going to post my video podcasts on each of blog postings that are related to so you can watch them thru this blog too.

I am always looking for good topics to discuss in my video podcasts. What would you like to hear about? Comment on this blog with a topic idea and I when I produce a video podcast on the subject, I will mention you by name. I could use your help, so please comment.

Until next time...

No comments: